Friday, October 22, 2004

What to do with Mephi-fork?

There are two main things we can do with our friend mephi-fork: abandon it and let it rot, choose another CMS. I'm starting to get annoying, but I like Drupal.

Or we can try to refactor it. Hey-hey! Ho-Ho! The template system has to go. Which is kind of sad, since Tracy and Michael worked hard to make it survive the first tuning phase. I propose Smarty, because writing a template system is WAY out of the scope of this project. Also, this is the template system used by Yahoo, so you know it can give serious performance.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bone said...

Despite the fact that I don't understand any of this stuff, I thought I'd drop by and say hello.

the_bone

October 22, 2004 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger Richer said...

Hey, hi.

October 22, 2004 at 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home